10.23.2008

What is your emergency?

One of the only good things I have found in Bipolar is an increase in creatvity (during the "upswing"). I like to think that I am a decent artist so this is can be helpful. It also can be harmful for me too. At times I get a little overwhelmed by the "out pour" and have to stop. I get obsessive-compulsive and anxiety about the project so I leave it undone. I don't stop thinking about it though and some nights go to bed, never getting any solid rest. Eventually when it has all passed I get to look back and see what I made. By then I forget what the big deal was...

I always forget what the manic state is like. Until it comes back around. Its like an old friend you haven't seen in awhile and it doesn't take long to remember why you aren't friends anymore...

A couple years ago I starting using Adobe Photoshop.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Elegant de BlogMundi